IF you got a dog you are now committing yourself to a 10+ year commitment, basically safe to say it’s like raising another child…
- You’re going to be doing all the dirty work, all you/spouse/kids are thinking about are the “fun parts”
- Even a “good breed” needs dedicated training
- Hair, hair and more hair. Not to mention tracking in mud dirt and who knows what else!
- Dogs age much faster than people, even if you end up liking the thing, you ARE going to end up with a very old canine
- Don’t have the money, no way & no how, & not willing to put money into a dog
This makes saying NO way too easy!
(Keep moving!! I can change your mind;))